Banned for BS DeathPanx

DeathPanx

just close this thread i just wanted decent answr for being kicked thank you...

You were banned by me for mouthing off while I was doing absolutely nothing on my titan. I was waiting my turn when you decided to start yelling at me and slandering my other admins. If you had waited 2 minutes for the ship to spawn without opening your mouth you would have gotten in the gunship and flown away with no conflict. Instead you decided to provoke me by slandering my clanmates' admining.

Ban will be lifted in 24 hours, pull another stunt like this and I'll make it permanent.

[quote1235946922=DeathPanx]
hello hello oright my game ID is [THC]DeathPanx . i get on your server Suezcanal24/7Titan alot and its a great active server minus the fools but sometimes i notice your admins get a bit immature and kick for the weakest of reason. well this is just that except i was banned for i dont know what reason but would like to know... before getting banned i was waiting for gunship and CTfalcon on Suez 24/7 ran up and i told him dont skip and then i told my buddy if i get kicked its becuase of the admin wanting the gunship for himself i was waiting there before he spawned and what do you know i get the pilot seat and he kicks me .. this has happened before but i have never been banned for this reason and especially for something i didnt do..
i enjoy playing on this server and i know lots of my buddies do you should realize that your paying members arent the only ones that keep a server going and that your admins shouldn't abuse the power. but knowing clans youll believe your member over and outsider please do the right thing and unban me one of my clan members witnessed me being kicked so if you want a third view but seriously were not kids we dont need childish non sense while we play ...

[/quote1235946922]

1st Off if you come into our forums and unprofessionally down talk the Administrators who banned you, your chances of getting unbanned are about 0 to none. Now, We have one of the BEST administrated servers on 2142, and we are dam good at keeping punks, greifers, and immature players off our severs, so that those who appreciate good game play can have fun in a trash free zone. From what it sounds like, you jumped in line in front of falcon, He kicked you, you probably came back in the sever and bitched like a little kid and said some profanity and you were banned.

Check it out, We are very mature in dealing out banns and kicks, we have 3-4 admins talking about a ban before it happens.
We have heard every bs story, every excuse every whine, cuss word and reason why we shouldn't be hard asses and enforce the rules on our sevrers.

We have those rules to keep Immature players, demo hoppers and the like off the severs to make it a better place for those who enjoy the rules because people who enjoy the game shouldn't be shat upon, and those who disregard the rules, ROE, and other standards and break them are harshly delt with. We Always listen to people when they post a LEGITIMATE RESPECTFULL post to be unbanned which you have not, there fore you will NOT be unbanned because you deserve NO audience with you disrespectfully attitude, and brash three year old demand logic.

ban stays

******APPEAL DENIED********

[quote1235980678=CTFalcon]
I'm sorry is this funny to you?
[/quote1235980678]
dude! its just a game.

[quote1235980731=Dirty-Lex]
[quote1235946922=DeathPanx]
You banned me for blowing up a console with RDX... i guess thats not allowed?

boraboy how do you come into this picture? Is deathpanx and boraboy the same person?

I love how convenient it is for some to post appeals or complaints about bans or admin actions but conveniently forget or omit their own actions. I think we have pretty good admins on our servers. If you break the rules, you get kicked, if you continue after that, you get banned. If you are completely disrespectful to the admins you get kicked or banned depending on the severity. I think it's pretty simple, but from what I'm seeing on these posts a lot of players don't seem to get the message.

if i came off like i was talking shit man dont take it that way i was just kinda stoned and pissed at the moment but w/e.. old beans

Ok I figured as much, but I went ahead and wrote all that garbage anyway. If you get mad, walk away, thats what I have to do sometimes

Back