Server name that you were banned on:
TBG All maps
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
1/5/11 @ 7pm PST
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Didn't say
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
excessive teamkilling (with FF off)
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I never killed any of my own teammates.

the admin that banned you will respond shortly. Also the excessive teamkilling is the default ban message.
oh and what an odd choice in username for someone that wants to be unbanned...

Haha...yeah, i was upset when i typed it in, and I thought that I changed it prior to completing the registration. And, now I can't change it. Sorry.

So you know, there were people attacking the uncap, and cutting in line for vehicles just before my ban. There had been people doing this for several rounds prior as well. Oddly, it seemed to be the same names popping up too. I can't remember them, but I would if I saw them again.

I'm curious what your protocol is for "in-game" reporting of cheats/hacks/people not following rules. In case my ban is lifted, it would be good info to have.

I have played on your 2142 servers for several years, and on your BF2 server for several months now, and never had problems to my memory.

Ronin

Sorry, again, about the name.

Im not sure how to do it but one of our founders can change your username if you wish.

Our protocol is to either look for a member in game or come to the site make a thread or post in chatbox. we are usually pretty quick about responding.

Mega was the one who banned you and has been notified. It is completely his choice to either unban or leave the ban. So just be patient and he will reply when he gets on.

apparently you were being disrespectful in game which got you banned, now you have a "fuck you all". Not a good move. Doesn't that say enough about your personality? I don't know what you think?

I was NOT being disrespectful to any TBG, nor have I ever. My login name was explained already, and if you were baseraped, and cut on over and over, you'd be a bit upset as well. To answer your question, "no, it does not say enough about my personality, but my mood at the time." Check back on the reader, and you'll find that I typed in TWO mildly offensive quotes. "dikk" and "a$$hole"...spelled exactly that way, both of which are on primetime tv. I was NOT referring to any TBG, only the dikks who were guilty of the offenses (i.e. breaking the ONLY rules).

its up to mega if the ban should be lifted.

If it was another community they wouldn't even look at your ban appeal just because of your name. Just letting you know

The only reason I went into the server was for the issues you mentioned in your post. You told me "fuck you" - which I ignored. I do not care about this stuff. Then I watched you attack the uncap, and gave you a kick. You told me "fuck you" again. This crossed the line. Apparently I am also your bitch.

=PTSD= N.W.B.Ronin 2 Global [22:16:45] *§1DEAD§0*fuk u
Capt-J0rdan 1 Global [22:20:10] we have cobra attacking uncap
Admin None ServerMessage [22:21:23] KICKING!!! =PTSD= N.W.B.Ronin atacking uncap
=PTSD= N.W.B.Ronin 2 Global [22:21:30] FUCK U
=PTSD= N.W.B.Ronin 1 Global [22:23:37] *§1DEAD§0*ur a bitch for kicking me for doing the same thing you guys do

I do not hold grudges, and when I set the ban - I intended to have it temporary. Now, seeing your user name, even if I would still want that, I do not think that it's possible anymore.

An apology to everyone here is in order, and depending on your reply, we may consider this further, or not!

EDIT: This happened yesterday, but the ban did not work. Rectified that today.

Did you ask for my opinion. Oh thank you. I wouldn't let this guy back in if it took him to get the server up. Just sayin'

First off, the original "fu" was to the uncap attacker for killing me while I was in the uncap. Then, not seeing him kicked, and being kicked myself (for doing the same thing that others had been doing) I thought was total bs. I had happened to fly over the uncap in the jet (mouse, no joystick) while spraying and praying.

As for the rest...well...I was mad. That's the only explaination I have. It was an ambiguous insult, just hurled about looking for a reply since it doesn't say who did the kick/ban. Therefore, you aren't my bitch.

You know, maybe I don't deserve reinstatement. If I can't control my emotions to the extent that I can't stop myself from typing in offensive comments...then, maybe I should stop playing.

You are right, Mega, I do owe you an apology for my comments/actions today, and I owe the community on here an apology for my login name (I tried changing it, to no avail). I'm sorry to all...truly. This game should be an enjoyable time of everyone's day, and I've made it bothersome at best, and possibly offensive.

I also owe an apology to MEAT. I appreciate what you've done with your clan, and I am sorry if I've discounted that at all, or offended you with my comments/name/actions.

I would completely understand if the ban stays.

Thank you TBG for your time in reading and responding to this thread.

1. Two wrongs do not make a right. Just because somebody else breaks a rule - you should not do it yourself as retaliation. I was the only admin on the server and I tried to do my best. I only kicked players I witnessed first hand. We are not kick or ban happy.

2. Regardless of not knowing who kicked you, the obvious conclusion is that it was done by a ADMIN. We do not sign the kicks, but we do the bans.

3. I am satisfied by your apology. I also took into consideration the fact that you did play in our servers for years - without any problems.

4. Unless anybody else objects I will lift this ban. If that will happen, somebody will also change your user name.

5. We are a mature community and colorful language is allowed - but never ever when directed at a TBG member.

Wow. Mega, I'm impressed by your timely, and eloquent responses, and explainations of your actions. I hope I didn't take too much "killing" time from you for all of this. You guys really do a good job of keeping players in line, and I'm sorry to have been one of "those guys".

Duke, I understand your position, I'd feel the same way if someone insulted my brother.

If I see any of you on, I'll be sure to put a bullet or two your way, and I would expect the same in return!

Regardless of your decision, you've proven yourselves to be exemplary of what a clan should be.

Again, thank you all for your time, energy, and efforts.

Ban lifted - enjoy!

Remarkable turn around. Usually people who started in a similar fashion - ended up being banned from the site too.

See ya on the field.

Since my name should be changed, anyway, I will take WHATEVER NAME that is given to me...no matter how belittling, or insulting it may be.

Please, please, please...let it be SarahPalin....!

And...thank you.

Back