Ban Appeal

Fenix37197

Ban Appeal
What is your in game ALIAS(es)
Fearnon37197
Which game is it?
Battlefield 2142
Server name that you were banned on:
ALL TITANS TBGCLAN.com, other tbg servers too such as SUEZ CANAL and Northern Strike
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
12/01/2010 12:35am
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
-TBG- X=FAST=
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I was in my own gunship shooting down infantry when he comes swooping down and we collided. Got in the gunner of his gunship and he bans me without even asking me to get out (possible reason). Before banning he claimed I changed my hash to override a ban.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I really hope this can be taken care of. Also I', very sure I have not played in any abusive way, I always play fairly and collisions (rare) are always accidental.

I banned you because I'm thinking you are the L.Fearnon, who i know pretty well. I take it you are not the same guy after looking at this more closely. However your hash did change. Its quite possible that your hash did change on its own for whatever reason (happens sometimes)

The screenshot below is the confusion i had. Nothing personal just enforcing our rules. So that being said I will lift your bans and keep the L.Fearnon bans

unt.png

Wow, thank you very much. Also I think it makes sense now why my hash changed. I bought a copy of BF2142 deluxe edition and logged in my old bf2142 account with the new cd key. I have 3 bought copies and 3 accounts so I can play with friends together online.

Back