[RLC] OriginaL2005
Which game is it?
COD5 World At War
Server name that you were banned on:
aaHardcore TDM TBG Clan
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
Septemeber 29, 2010 5:30pm
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Not Sure, Although TBG Butter Cup was in game.
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Not to brag an boast, I assume getting alot of kills. That may have upset those who would normally win and get high kill stats. With all do respect some of those players I see on TBG ButterCup Friends List. Please don't take this the wrong way.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
The above is just my honest opinion and the only "possible" reason I could logically believe I got banned from a good game server.

we have a lot of good players on that server. You aren't the only one and it could be a mistake or another reason. I believe butter cup banned you, you will have to wait for his response. Thank you.

yes the guy that runs around with flamethrower or mp40 :) I haven't been on recently.

That may have upset those who would normally win and get high kill stats

No, but your unusual superhuman performance led me to jump in and spec you.

*Disclaimer, I have no demo (yeah, I know) so click back now if u want*

Now I know the first thing you're going to say is "well, you don't like me, you are always calling me a cock". Yeah, well I admit to that but I call you that when you say things to guys on the server like "ownd" "pwnt" "noob" and crap like that, it's really childish, ya know? The server numbers have been dwindling lately and the last thing newcomers need to hear is insults from regs. So that's out the way, down to the task at hand, eh?

You have been specced on more than one occasion by Butter. He has jumped on our Vent server from time to time when he sees any 6S lads on the TBG servers, he has mentioned to me on a few occasions that he has reason to believe u ain't on the straight and narrow. He has asked me to take a look at you on a few occasions. FYI, I am a PB Bans SGA and an AON PSA and have a fair bit of experience spotting dodgy players and have also been privileged to have witnessed some brilliant players, I have been wrong before, I admit that also . I have an excellent conversion record with demos sent in to PB Bans.

Over the past few weeks, it has been noted that you can throw in these untouchable performances, but unusually you keep timing out and/or leaving games early, never finishing a round. Hey, means nothing but again, just leads folk to look you over. I had however, never really felt the necessity to really take a long hard look at you until that round on Dome. Hey, ask Butter and Hano, anybody that shoots me is a hack, I'm a whiner, I know but I dont care. I'm also a pretty keen user of sound. I have to as my ping is 120-140 on TBG so I need another sense to even things out a bit. I also take good note as to whether there is an enemy UAV on the go.

So after getting prefired from you 3 times in a row, I switched to camo and dead silence and elected not to throw a nade/gas etc or fire a shot, and ran for the foot of the stairs again, and low and behold, was prefired again. So into spec I go. Ya see, this was the weird part, your teammates could run up those steps and you never once prefired them, even with no UAV up. Maybe I was just unlucky? Fella, you seem to spend an awful lot of time staring at brick walls then leaping forward and firing a volley. You have normal recoil on your weapons, I can see that but sometimes you just seem to snap ... there was a point where you ran up the RSJ/Girder up to the upper level and you span thru 90 degrees to the right and 45 degrees downover, as you ran and shot somebody below you ... it was this action that got you booted m8, I saw it, Butter saw it, just not something that would normally be done in that situation. On the other hand, you ran past many players and got shot in the arse.

Yeah, canny long post but I thought you deserved an explanation. No demo from me though, but as I said earlier, Butter has had his eye on ya a while, cant speak for him but his decision was more than likely based on a few events culminating on this weird snap on that girder.

There are players on the server that get high scores consistanlty (Hano, Galt, Abra, Allotoi, Fast, Cake etc etc) so put to bed the issue that it's a high score thing. it aint.

First off aura I know you, ur clan, others, and butter cup have been watching me..This isnt knew I have been on other servers before and other players have cried hack. Normally, when that happens i just leave and go find a good game server to play on. I have been playing on TBG server for a while and i enjoy the server because I do have competition their at times, especially when your clan plays for real. Alot of times I am on playing and eating at the sametime. I have never called anyone a noob or anything to belittle their game play. I do say "owned," "drown In your own blood," and etc. But on the other hand i also say gg, nice frag, nice headshot. But before u be so quick to judge others comments please take a look at ur own. Back to your accusations and assumptions its all nonsense. I'm a very good gamer and take my style of play seriously. I also practice and pay attention to the little details. I have been an Admin, Head Admin, Head Ref, Founder, and etc of many different games, ladders, and leagues. Some games I even get paid to play (please dont list qualifications). I would rather you give screenshots, demo, and/or video for evidence for any of your accusations. I took the time to even post on this forum because I do like TBG server and the players in this community. But I will not tolerate being accused of something I did not do. Further if it wasnt for that, I would rather glady accept TBG and 6S compliments regarding my skill of play and move on. I highly recomend TBG Staff and/or butter cup respond. There is no need to make a 5 page thread over back and forth bickering. Butter cup i see you read thread but failed to respond, I hope you will do so.

its ultimately up to Butter to throw the decision to lift the ban. so please no one else respond to this thread until butter has made his decision

I also will like to thank you for acknowledging my "untouchable" performances.. Hey that use to be my game name! Also, the decline of players to the server might have to do with those gamers who constantly accuse players of hacks and they go elsewhere to play. Dont get me wrong aura as I look over TBG website and even your own clan website I see you carry a very high status in this game. Alot of times its gamers like you who accuse some who are just hands down great players. As I look over bann forum you encourage TBG to bann over 70% of the players in the bann list. Some of which who may have actually cheated and some of who just really owned at this game. I do congratulate you on all your accolades in COD5, pb, and etc. Please be sure you are banning the right people and be 100% positive that they indeed cheated. When I read the threads and your comments most are speculation and some I have had the priviledge to see them own you in game and now I see them in the forums. You says high kill stats have nothing to do with it, but sure it does! If I had a stat of 3-45 in every game I wouldnt be in this thread now. And I see you list some players with high stats and your right those are good players and I love to play against them. But not to knock their skill level I see you and hano walking over them in the server. But thats seems to show your kool if you can atleast win. This also reflects those that you have put in the bann forum. Cheaters dont go to the same server day after day to own the same people. My imagination, experince in adminstration, and statistics show that they will not stay! Cheating will get old. Cheaters are come and go players. Thats not just in the gaming world and thats with anything. ALso before you further accuse anyone, I will like to know what kind of platform you use to play with, specs, gigs, video cards, keyboard, mouse, even what keys you have configed to do what for COD5, and etc. Just from what you told me your ping stays at 100-140 and what I have seen it at in game you dont have a very high connection (yes i know your uk). Since we are assuming, I would assume your connection is compatible to the type of pc you use. Therefore please think before you type (in this case) and give facts. On numerous occasions when I ran gaming leagues I hosted training sessions for each game the league had ladders for. Because reffing and catching cheaters isnt just something you just go in spec mode and say "HEY" he or she cheats. There are methods and tools that need to be used to exploit cheaters. I dont know you from adam or eve but i love you just like i love everyone else. But aura this doesnt make no sense, I mean read what u typed, I hosnestly believe you dont know what ur saying. I have no harsh feelings about u in any kind of way.. I guess because u called me a cock u thought i might not like u or something... But name calling and joking in fun is kool. No one i know goes and play pool, bowling, bball, tennis, xbox, ps3, against a friend and not talk junk (must be a boring game if they did "eh"). Last but not least just be sure before you accuse people of cheats and/or bann.

Sorry fritoz, I didnt get your message until I posted mine. I was typing away when you posted.. again sorry.

Here's my Decision.

Putting aside the fact that you were wall tracking and snapping without the aid of a recon,and shooting at the doorway as another player comes running thru that doorway before seeing him,

I am very reluctant to say lift the ban,

But I will for now.....until more positive proof is made, and if the case is made that you are a clean player and its the fact that your mouse needs to be cleaned because your optics make it snap and ridiculous rate of speed, I will extend my apologizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back