Server name that you were banned on:
TBG All
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
September 27th
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Unknown
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Unknown
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Just making an inquiry as to why and if I can get this ban lifted. I truly do not know what occured. My apologies.

Wow, how did I miss all of this drama? I guess we have another "clan" who is not welcome on our servers. But don't worry you guys can play on your servers....oh right...right...right.

Dirty Lex- If I am reading your posts correctly I'm a little confused at the response. I do not fly nor do I comment on peoples actions as I play the game. I generally do not even pay attention to what is being written. I also do no belong to any clan. I'm just a Director of IT for a large corporate 300 corporation and I just play online while on the road. Are you sure you have the correct person. As stated - I truly do not know what I did. I was on a Titan, I just scored a "kill" and bam - I was blocked.
Can you verify or is there a way to verify you have the right person. I did submit a request to have my ban revoked - so I was hoping to get this matter cleared up. My alais is Scorpion1962. Are you sure it was me that did all of that? I'm postive I did not. Sorry. Thank you.

Wow. Thats interesting. I think this all comes back to the house rules of the server. If you're at someone's house you just don't just make yourself at home and do what you want, and not expect to get kicked out. People get killed all the time, It's part of the game. Sure, we kick and ban players often, but does that make us unfair? No, a good majority of them are well deserved. We have our policies and we stick to them. The internet is filled with people who love to break the rules, and when they get caught or get owned they cry admin abuse or complain that we hack because we do better than them on the score board. This is the only clan that gives people a fair chance in regards to server bans. We try to be respectful towards other players in-game, and don't talk shit about other communities because that's the mature thing to do. I find it rather bothersome when certain individuals cause drama and ruin the game-play for everyone, that.. is the reason that why we have such a successful server: because we don't tolerate the bull-crap. We are all people. Living, breathing and playing. So get over yourself and don't blame other people.

Dirty Lex- If I am reading your posts correctly I'm a little confused at the response. I do not fly nor do I comment on peoples actions as I play the game. I generally do not even pay attention to what is being written. I also do no belong to any clan. I'm just a Director of IT for a large corporate 300 corporation and I just play online while on the road. Are you sure you have the correct person. As stated - I truly do not know what I did. I was on a Titan, I just scored a "kill" and bam - I was blocked.
Can you verify or is there a way to verify you have the right person. I did submit a request to have my ban revoked - so I was hoping to get this matter cleared up. My alais is Scorpion1962. Are you sure it was me that did all of that? I'm postive I did not. Sorry. Thank you.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
progress.gif

Apologies, for the confusion, I do believe I have you confused with another player with a similar name, who also happens to be french, and a nuisance.

Terribly sorry for the misunderstanding lol, Your ban will be lifted immediately, I hope you will continue to play on TBG servers

GO sounders!!

Wow, I have to eat a little crow here too. I'm sorry Scorpion I thought you were one of the CGI guys as well..

Thank you very much Soldier4Real and Dirty Lex. It was an honest mistake and I take no offense to the actions taken. I truly understand your point of view.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Scorpion1962

Banned why?

Good evening,
My game name is [RLC] OriginaL2005. I was kicked from TBG COD5 World at War server this afternoon. Then i tried to rejoin the game and it said I was permanetly banned. Please explain to me why was I banned? I have been playing on this server for quite sometime now. I enjoy your server and the community that plays within it. Someone please give me an explanation. Thanks.

Mike

Ok thanks for your assistance. New to the website and I see it steering me in the face now... I just completed the form.

Back