Which game is it?
Server name that you were banned on:
N. Strike
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
Friday Sept 17th 2010
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
unknown
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
on top of tower in that had been attackable but then became locked didn't realize
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Was on the last flag that had unlocked and was fighting there the flag became locked was unaware was banned w/o warning. I was on audio so a verbal warning I would have been out of there no problems. Love your server and abide rules.

Banned

Um yeah just got banned :( Love the server one of the best in the game imo for Northern Strike. I follow the rules. Had pushed enemy back to last base which unlocked it for attack started attacking the tower went to the top killed some guys had not released that it had relocked and got summarily banned. Possibly had text warning did not see, was on audio no warning through audio. Would have gladly left had I known.

Sorry but you were first on the hill behind the uncap while it was locked then you were killed in the pac uncap in the main building while we owned 4 bases. dont abuse the rules then come and lie about it.

My squad commander threw down a beacon up there first of all name was General something, then he was killed I shot-guned the guy that killed him I was Not the first one up there. I didn't even know you could get up there. I also like I said did not realize that the flags behind had fell. till I respawned in the back and got banned. Again apologies. When my clan ran a 2142 server we would warn people on audio before we banned people so quickly. Please give me a chance because I do respect your rules and do lover your server.

well pay more attention out there and realize if the base is locked dont (go there, sit there, linger there) or anything...avoid it until its unlocked or you are using demo to destroy the commanders assets then of course if you do this and the base is locked you must leave immediately after blowing up the assets. If you can do this I will lift the ban.

Yes I will pay more attention. Sorry just got caught up in the action tonight hadn't played 2142 in a long time and been having fun. I would really appreciate you giving me another chance.

Please follow the rules there is nothing worse for a TBG member then to spend massive amounts of time kicking/banning people out for rules that scroll in game. Most don't understand that we don't enjoy kicking or banning anyone it reduces the amount of players in the servers. Play with honor and give the other guy a chance to have some fun. would a head admin please remove his ban?

Back