Call Of Duty - World At War
Server name that you were banned on:
Nomal CTF
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
September 12th roughly
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
I don't remember.
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Wearing clan tags, refusing to remove them.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I'm extremely sorry, I was wearing the TBG clan tags, because I was "Invited" by a TBG member, that I guess wasn't a TBG member. When a proper TBG member asked me to take them off, I refused, which was a terrible mistake, and I apologize. Please unban.

The admin that banned you will respond shortly. As a side note; wearing any clan tags when you are not a member of that clan will most certainly earn you a ban on every server I can think of. It is disrespectful.

The admin that banned you will respond shortly. As a side note; wearing any clan tags when you are not a member of that clan will most certainly earn you a ban on every server I can think of. It is disrespectful.

Disrespectful yes, on top not only did he refuse but he forgot to mention he was continuously calling me names, one of them was like your ass smells put your pants up after I tried to explain nicely you can't wear our tags and invite others. I'm not sure about this one.

And i think you are lying. Davorito said YOU invited him. And I believe him over you http://www.tbgclan.com/member.php?u=2#vmessage299. No other TBG was present or wearing tags just you and him. Want to get your story in order?

FAST

FAST, I am honestly sincerely sorry. I don't know why I did it. But I can assure if you give me another chance, it shall NEVER happen again. I am extremely sorry that this all went down. Please give me one chance. I shouldn't have disrespected you as I did, it was wrong, and a terrible mistake. But if I get another chance, I will control myself, I promise, I've just had family issues / school issues with a lot of trouble etc. And I didn't mean to take it out on you, nor anyone else. Please, just one more chance, I love the server CTF, and I really want to play with my Dad. It will never happen again, I promise you that.

ok i'll lift your ban. Just don't be an idiot. And more importantly don't lie. I hate liars. Just man up.

I did invite Davorito, as I thought I could being a recruit, I apologize for that. I didn't mean to cause all of this. Please just give me another chance.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou! It will never happen again, I swear it..

Back