Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition
Server name that you were banned on:
N. Strike
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
Jun 10
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Punkbuster
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
It said 2 previous bans, but I've never played on your server before.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I want to play on your server =)

Whatever man you know exactly what it means. I'm not trying to be mean here but we don't let hackers on our servers regardless of how polite they are.

DoucheCanoe.jpg

Look, I don't hack. It's no fun - I have tried it. My older brother bought this game and he used the monster hacker thing, but now he's in the navy. You can watch me play as closely as you want, but I don't want to start a new character. I just got the northern strike expansion pack and your server is the only one that ever has people on it. And honestly I don't know what your print screen means. I don't mean to aggravate you, I just really want to play some northern strike. =D

sense you seem to be playing dumb or heck maybe you truely dont understand. that screen shot is from PB Bans. they police servers and people. they keep track of people that have been cought hacking. that show when your account was cought and what hack was running on your computer. seem the hack is still on you computer as you where cought this year 6 months ago. even if you removed the hack you still on that list. you can appeal it with pb bans. once on that list you are not allowed to play on our servers and a lot of other server we dont controle as well. people do not like cheaters.

oh making a new name wont help as it will be linked to that account and we still wont want you playing with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back