Server name that you were banned on:
ATACAMA DESERT
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
Sunday Morning to Afternoon
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
He is not sure
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
Flying into UNCAP
Any additional comments you would like to add?
My 9 year old son flew into the uncap and got the account banned. He didn't know what the word UNCAP meant. He understands what "enemy base" is but not UNCAP. I have had a talk with him about it and he know understands. (PURE-EVIL)

He said he didn't see one but he does get wrapped up in the game and doesn't read any of the messages. I taught both of my kids to ignore most of the messages when we play 2142 so that they didn't have to read all the bad language that people were posting.

i notified the admin that banned him. it was for camping enemy uncap with the heli

Well I just grounded him for the week also. He want's to know if the message can be re-worded to say stay out of the enemy's base? When does he and I get to play back on it again?

just wait for squirrel we sent him a message about it. Should be good tonight or tomorrow depending when squirrel gets back :)

Well I just grounded him for the week also. He want's to know if the message can be re-worded to say stay out of the enemy's base? When does he and I get to play back on it again?

it has said for the past couple weeks.
RULE 1: STAY OUT OF THE UNCAPS(ENEMY START BASE)!

Is that the same 9 year old that kept coming on vent while Soulzz was talking about dicks or something? LMFAO.

Back