BF2142
Server name that you were banned on:
ALL Titans
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
05/18, evening not sure of time
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Did not see it before kicked
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I am totally mystified as to why I was banned, I was at silo 2 on Suez trying to take it when I was banned. I know many of the members here from previously being in =DiG= and all of then know I absolutely detest hackers and asshats.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I never even chat in game, I am respectful and follow server rules. I absolutely am not a cheater/or hacker, look at my 2142 kdr lol! This has to be a mistake of some sort, Soldier4Real can vouch for me...

I banned him. I was told to ban on site for a prior PB.

I find this doubtful but the PB site is down right now for me to check. Please remain patient DrKevorkian until we can get this squared away.

Thanks

PB is down for me to. I was told he was PB on BC2 with a esp hack.

I have no idea what an esp hack is, i have only played about 4 hrs of BC2, it's unplayable on the 7800GT that I am using cause my 8800GT went on the fritz. I am trying to get my GUIDs right now so I can prove it is not me.

unfortunately pbbans is under yet another DDOS attack so the site has been down most of the day. once we can get back in there we will have this sorted out. could be just a case of mistaken identity

[PsB:0466 V000073E6] 75a8076609a4981fb548a084fee03e4e "DrKevorkian_OG" "24.56.14.162" GAMEHACK #80023 (engine.u)

Do you play america'a army

Another one, if you read what you actually found there it's from 2005 and was a list of false positives that were removed.

I know what it is, etc - just posting for info to see if that's the issue - should have stated more - i'm uninvolved

I just sent Sgt Sid my Guids for both BF2142 and BFBC2 in a private message just now... I checked both and I am not listed. If I was I guarantee it was for a known false positive. I do remember early on getting a false positive that was removed by evenbalance after it was confirmed as a false positive. Doesn't this server stream the PB Ban Index?

On a lighter side would someone please explain to me how he was banned in the future? Rofl

hint; his date said 5/18

See you on the servers DrKevorkian_OG

On a lighter side would someone please explain to me how he was banned in the future? Rofl

hint; his date said 5/18

See you on the servers DrKevorkian_OG

yea i noticed that earlier too. well if he gets banned for some reason on the 18th then im going to bow down and ask for lottery numbers

Tried to send you a reply to your PM Sgt Sid but your inbox is full apparently.

Anyways , here is my reply:

It's cool, no hard feelings at all. I'd rather a quick-ban trigger cause I hate hackers too!!!

I would just hate for people to think I am a hacker, that would kill me. What's really weird is I have been playing forever and this was the first time I ever got banned. Now what is really weird is i went to some Toxic Rain pistol server before I got unbanned and I was just playing on it and doing pretty good and all of a sudden I say something like "Hey DrKevorkian take your hacks and stick em up your fucktard ass" and I got banned off that server!!! Again, I couldn't believe it, they didn't even say anything to me at all before banning me! I am wondering what they hell is going on here, I simply don't cheat so I can't imagine what they think they are seeing..... Really odd...

Anyways, I never played there before so I don't care about that one but again it pisses me off to be thought of as some punk hacker. Hey, I got my good old .67 kdr honestly lol!

See you on the server!

lol. welcome to my world and the world of many TBG guys. the original reason i wanted to join was because of the fairness the admins have in TBG. i was banned off a server for kicking the admins ass. we may get suspicious of people that kick our asses alot but we usually do our investigations before we swing the banhammer. anyway have fun in the servers

Back