Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFin

Donator
User name: BlueFin

What is your in game ALIAS(es) BlueFLn (L not i at the end)

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! [TBG] 60HZ | INFANTRY ONLY + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned March 2nd 2021

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not Sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Not Sure was banned on a day I wasnt online

Any additional comments you would like to add? Am a regular on the server, have some fun banter with the other regulars I hope I didnt cause any disturbance. If so I deeply apologize.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

You are Specwar-I724 aka BluFin aka Shltwar-I724. The person that has a reputation of being a douche in the server.

I assumed it was you because I banned you in a different way which isn't very common way of doing it. There were no other "friends" of yours banned either.

That wasnt a very good idea because it really looked like that was you.

I have lifted this ban now. Sorry for the accusation, please dont ever use that account when playing.

Thanks

That wasnt a very good idea because it really looked like that was you.

I have lifted this ban now. Sorry for the accusation, please dont ever use that account when playing.

Thanks

Understood. I Will not do any name changes again.

I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back