Ban Appeal
What is your in game ALIAS(es)
Meridth_Mackay and AnthonyTry
Which game is it?
Battlefield 2142
Server name that you were banned on:
Northern Strike
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
A little after midnight either the 24th or 23rd am? I'm not too sure.
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
I don't know I wasn't at the computer when I was banned.
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I don't know, it's a mystery to me, but I do remember waiting near the enemies base and ambushing those that were leaving the base on foot before being banned. I know that you are not allowed to attack the uncaps but after they leave the area it was OK?
Any additional comments you would like to add?
Is the friendly fire on or off (I think it was off but to be honest, I don't remeber exactly) because I do leave my son use the AnthonyTry profile and he just shoots everywhere some times.

I Banned you for base rapping in the uncap. I warned every one and ask for everyone to get out untill all points were taken. But you did not stop. (I don't know I wasn't at the computer when I was banned.) BS Don't lie about your wrong doing. I had the commander telling me at the time that more then once you were in the base. I really don't feel like lifting the ban because of your lie but will give you a one time pass this time. RESPECT our rule on our severs and you will have no problem. I will be watching for you and if it happens again you will be banned again and it not lifted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back