Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelender_pd

User name: Gelender_pd

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Gelender_pd

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on The server that has only second assault and final stand maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 10/10/2020

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Sadly I don't.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I got annoyed with a griefer and I said "can you f*ck off you f*cking Jew". I know I shouldn't have said that, and I have nothing against Jewish people.

Any additional comments you would like to add? If you are thinking of appealing this ban have no worries with me acting like this in the future. Usually my chat is turned off but I got very annoyed and handled the situation the wrong way. My apologies.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

it was our 2/3 maps server.

Oct 10, 2020 12:23:36 pm u kill my chopper every time you butfucked jew !
[TBG] BATTLEFIELD 2 & 3 MAPS + SILK - 60Hz | TBGCLAN.COM Oct 10, 2020 12:23:17 pm !kick KOR_ARAI !
[TBG] BATTLEFIELD 2 & 3 MAPS + SILK - 60Hz | TBGCLAN.COM Oct 10, 2020 12:23:03 pm !KIDK kor_arai

A head admin will review when one is available

There was no need to type this. It is against our rules. We dont lift these types of bans. Sorry.

Our other servers are available to you but keep in mind that filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back