Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptnHardcore09

User name: obamatookmycat

What is your in game ALIAS(es) CptnHardcore09

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned unknown

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Punkbuster

Any additional comments you would like to add? still banned.... even tried updating Punkbuster but to no avail...."enforcing prior kick/ban"... but i wasnt banned....

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

i believe i found the issue and corrected it. please let us know if it worked

Nope..... its still kicking me out! haha. Did you guys have an update or something? I can still join the 24/7 Metro server, but not the main. Something must have gotten screwed up

were going to investigate whats happening. even after clearing your ban in procon, when you rejoin the server you get banned again for some reason.

Should be resolved now, the ban was based on another alias you have, this is why we had trouble.

Success! I appreciate your hard work, gentleman. Dont worry about the aliases....im done changing my name every 2 weeks... for now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back