Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventiii

User name: Ventiii

What is your in game ALIAS(es) -nP-Ventiii

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! 24/7 METRO CONQUEST | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 11:00:00

Admin that banned you (If you remember) PunkBuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Prior kick / ban - Some reason has come back on server restart?

Any additional comments you would like to add? Ban got lifted but as the server restarted its not saying 'Prior Kick / Ban'?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Sorry, It would be for Twitch-Ventiii, changed name to -nP-Ventiii.

Attachments

• ban.png
    ban.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • canigetahoiyaaaa.png
    canigetahoiyaaaa.png
    963.4 KB · Views: 9
It's still coming up as a prior ban / error, is there something else I need to do as this got resolved days ago

Yeah I dont know what happened, I played it the day when it got lifted, then went to stream a game the next day and I get this error
- Ingame name changed to Ventiiii ( 4 i's ). I change it often, chronic adhd soz lol

Battlelog: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Ventiiii/

Cheers guys, sorry for the hassle..
I just got affiliate on twitch and bf3 is all I stream, this is sorta the only server I like atm lol, Sorry if I seem a bit pushy, I mean well.
Thanks <3

Attachments

• stillbanned.png
    stillbanned.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
thats why I couldnt find, you made the name change. Should be lifted now. Let us know if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back