Ban Appeal

Specwar-1724

User name: Specwar-1724

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Specwar-1724

Which game is it? bf4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG infantry only

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 9-12-20 approximately 9:50 pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) not sure of admin.....screen went blank and advised I was banned, no reason given.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. unknown why I was banned as there was no reason given..... was playing all day today and then out of the blue my screen went black and was advised I was banned....I'm not sure if this was a cause, but I have been having some serious issues with several players, Boomer CHD, Boomerwar-1724 and Inthynameoforeos who have been talking serious racist homophobic shit about me in game... I talk shit back of course (not racist or homophobic), but the other day it got so bad they were calling me a jihad, Muslim, faggot asking if I eat pork because I am Arab.....got really bad...they went as far as to find out my real name (Nassim) and have been posting it in chat and even went as far as changing their game names to mine (Specwar-1724) so in game there was several Specwar-1724's playing...not sure how they did that.....along with their racist and homophobic remarks...today they were calling me faggot again...but I continued to play then all of a sudden I see inthynameoforeos ask for an admin and about 10 minutes later I'm banned.....so I'm not sure what happened or why, but I don't know how I'm banned when these guys have completely violated your rule on racist comments... this all started on 9-17-20 in the infantry only server......I don't know these players at all,. but I have been playing on TBG servers for years now with no real issues......I'm even friends with TBG Alteredacer. Now don't get me wrong, I am a shit talker in game as it makes the game little more fun which, and I was told was shit talking was not against the rules, but the crap these guys were putting in chat about me and my Arab heritage was just flat out wrong....yet I'm banned? please look into this and let me know what it is I supposedly did to get banned and how come those guys, when you go back and look at the chat log of what they were saying aren't. Thank you for your time and I hope to be reinstated soon to your infantry only server.

Any additional comments you would like to add?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I dont see any racist chat that would've gotten you banned in the logs. A head admin will review this when available.

You aren't going to push this off on other people as your chat logs clearly display you are a continuous instigator.

@Irishian88J reviewed them with me and we both agreed that you needed a break. It is one thing to talk shit and have fun, but you constantly cross the line of being toxic and spamming. I know other admins, including @Matt-aka-FAST , have had run ins with you in the past and have warned you that you need to chill out.

Due to these past warnings I am going to leave this ban in place for a few days so you can cool off. Bump this post on 9/16 and we will lift the ban.

I appreciate the quick response and thank you for not permanently banning me, but please hear me out as I feel that I got the raw end of this! what do you mean by spamming? and no I'm not blaming other people, I'm just reporting that they are going way past what I think we all would agree is racist, homophobic and ethnic slurs against me....talking shit is one thing but looking me up and putting my real name and ethnicity out in chat and then making fun of that is on a totally different level...are there any repercussions for them?....once I get back in that server are they going to continue to racially harass me? and sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean by bump this post ? again thank you all for hearing me out.

"bumping" a thread is simply responding to this series of messages so it goes back to the top of active posts.

Also.. I would recommend just hiding chat if someone is saying something that you don't like. Responding with nonsense will only get you in trouble.

Report others that are saying any ethnic slurs here and they will be taken care of.

As requested I am bumping this thread so as to have my ban lifted for the Infantry only server as you requested......thank you.

Sorry... Someone smarter than me will have to handle this one. I tried. (Still new to the position) Can another Senior Admin take a look?

any help with this guys? I did what you asked, not sure why the ban is still in effect

Back