Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes

User name: BetterPlayer

What is your in game ALIAS(es) KakashiiBF, HSKRBF is my alt

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on All TBG Servers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Yesterday my ban appeal was wrongfully denied

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Delvious is the admin who denied my appeal wrongfully.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I allegedly circumvented my BF Agency ban by buying a new account.

Any additional comments you would like to add? He said that I circumvented my BF Agency ban by buying a new account. I had two BFA bans (that I successfully appealed both). The ban in question is the one that happened on around 08/15/2020. As you can see form BF4CheatReport, I bought the account atleast a week prior of the ban. https://www.bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=&uid=HSKRBF&cnt=&startdate= On top of that, I did not play in any TBG servers during the ban. I was also unbanned temporarily to gather footage for my appeal. I have transcripts from the BFA admins proving everything. Proving permission to be unbanned to gather footage, when my ban took place, everything. You can download the transcripts from my Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Cop3YNQDi6YJrppI87uyBiHJa56eTFi0?usp=sharing Please let me know what other information I need to prove.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Also, let me know if you have difficulty downloading the transcripts from my Google Drive. I think I fixed the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back