Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarmyownchurro

User name: sugarmyownchurro

What is your in game ALIAS(es) sugarmyownchurro

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 7/12/2020 2:59:11 AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. false racial slur autoban (player name I typed is spicut)

Any additional comments you would like to add? This was the player name I was not slurring

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'sugarmyownchurro' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! spicut get out if you cant fly 7/12/2020 2:59:11 AM" [Admin Decision]

That is the punkbuster message showing I was just banned for typing the players actual name

Attached screenshot showing the player name highlighted in orange proof its obviously not a slur I typed

Attachments

• screenshot-battlelog.battlefield.com-2020.07.12-18_19_23.png
    screenshot-battlelog.battlefield.com-2020.07.12-18_19_23.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 18
Ban lifted. Let us know if you have issues rejoining.

Ban lifted. Let us know if you have issues rejoining.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'sugarmyownchurro' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Just happened for no reason joining first game since earlier today without any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back