Ban Appeal

k_needleman

User name: k_needleman

What is your in game ALIAS(es) k_needleman

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2019/9 ~ 2019/10 (sorry....)

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. There was no message banned

Any additional comments you would like to add? I don't speak English, so I use the Google Translator. Please understand even if the context is strange. I enjoyed Battlefield 3 for a long time. The only game I enjoyed, I was no longer able to enjoy it because I got Ben from the only server. Enjoy that game A lot of time has passed, but I want to release Ben. At the time, during the gameplay, I suddenly got Ben and I didn't speak English very well, so I didn't see the reason. I don't know why. However, I would say there were no actions in the game, such as using nuclear weapons or cheating. Please give me a favor.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I don't see you on any banlist. Are you using a VPN while trying to play? If so we automatically kick for VPN use.

You could also post an image of the specific message displayed when trying to join.

Back