oobodybags

User name: oobodybags

What is your in game ALIAS(es) ooBODYBAGS

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/20/20-4/30/20

Admin that banned you (If you remember) not sure wasn't me playing

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. My cousin was visiting, and apparently typed a ban list word in the chat.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Thanks for continuing to host great servers across the battlefield series, I know you've heard every excuse in the book - this is legit I can only assume my cousin said a bannable word and immediately got banned, as i haven't seen that many admins active in the BF3 server.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

These usually don't get lifted as you are responsible for your own account, a head admin will decide when one is available.

Apr 24, 2020 3:13:37 am catch a lil swim nigga # # CONQUEST ALL MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG

Whoever was playing is responsible for that account. We don’t lift these kinds of bans. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back