Not open for further replies.

Yes

User name: BetterPlayer

What is your in game ALIAS(es) KakashiiBF

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG Metro 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 10:20 PM CST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) New Anti-cheat Battlefield Agency?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. HSKR

Any additional comments you would like to add? I've played on TBG for a long time, and I've been told TBG has added a new anti-cheat service recently. It has unfortunately automatically banned me. Please communicate anything I can do to provide evidence of my HSKR being legit.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Hi, you arent their B/A database when I checked. If you were, you would have to appeal to them.

What is the ban message you are seeing?

Oh apparently you are on there. You would have to appeal with them unfortunately.

Once the servers are streaming, they are streaming to their backend and this service is not being removed for various reasons not just the cheating aspect. I recommend appealing with them. If you have all these videos, I am sure they would be willing to listen.

Edit: I just been informed you aren’t on the ban list anymore and I think you were able to connect to the metro server.

Last edited:
I have appealed the BF Agency ban. I appreciate the active mods/admins you guys have here. I believe I automatically get banned because of my high HSKR, so is there anyway to prevent this issue in the future? Or am I just screwed?

I have appealed the BF Agency ban. I appreciate the active mods/admins you guys have here. I believe I automatically get banned because of my high HSKR, so is there anyway to prevent this issue in the future? Or am I just screwed?

I know their main developer over there I will ask but it’s very progressive anti cheat service and open to appeals unlike evenbalance so I wouldn’t be too concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back