Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptnHardcore09

User name: obamatookmycat

What is your in game ALIAS(es) CptnHardcore09

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 04/27/2020 2020 hours? approximate

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. "Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: SUSPECTED CHEATING: CptnHardcore09 too many hs/k or k/min (CD - LiveCheck)"

Any additional comments you would like to add? So, for once it wasnt an accidental slur. Akapeacemaker, and xxliquid can speak on my behalf, but I use the 870 and SPAS 12 religiously.... we were on grand bazaar, and i got off to a good start and was just going off.... idk if there was an admin in game or the server thought i was cheating. Yea, my accuracy is up, but thats because of the shotguns!

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Not concerned with you or your stats. This plugin is designed to catch stop those blatant cheaters while no admin present.

This ban should be lifted in a couple hours
ohh gotcha, i kinda figured thats what it was! It was bazaar... defending B and they just kept. On. Coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back