Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikecap67

User name: mikecap67

What is your in game ALIAS(es) CapUSMC

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ###hardcore conquest maps + dlc I votemap I tbgc.an.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2/20/2020 9pm central

Admin that banned you (If you remember) dont remember his name but he didnt ban me until 1/2 way thru next map

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. your admin was sitting in the main mortoring, he got mad when i pointed it out and shot him

Any additional comments you would like to add? my understanding was the rule is no shooting into or out of the main applies to everyone

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Dude you seem to have a problem with the server rules, you can type !rules to see the rules. There isn't any rule about firing from the uncap on any of our servers. 2) You must not be the sharpest tool in the shed to run up to the server admin on hardcore and TK him because you don't like the rules (I wasn't using the mortar, even if it isn't against the rules). 3) when I try to talk to you about it you ignore me.

The banning admin will respond at some point .

Seriously, my bad on the rules. I thought I was in the AARP server. where it is not allowed. As for ignoring you, look in the chat. When you said I was being quiet, I responded then got booted.

Yep, my fault 100%. I seriously thought I was in a different server where it is prohibited. They actually hand out 3 day bans for it.

great, ban will be lifted but I cant see to find your alias on the banlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back