Not open for further replies.

jotaderonks

BANNED
BANNED
User name: jotaderonks

What is your in game ALIAS(es) jotaderonks

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Admin that banned you (If you remember) possible hack

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Suspected hacker started a voteban on me after I accused him of hacking. People voted because they weren't really sure what was being voted on. He simply said they were voting on a hacker and people went along with it.

the truth is the first time this happens to me, I have played BF3, BF4, BF1, BF5 and no problem so far, please help me

https://www.247fairplay.com/ (there is a better one, but I can't find it, hopefully a bf3 admin will respond) is one place, but by your own admission is seems that guy trolled others into starting a votekick on you, which requires no proof at all. Calling out someone in chat for hacking usually serves no purpose and on a server with a votekick (like our bf3 one) it can have negative results, as you have found out

https://www.247fairplay.com/ (there is a better one, but I can't find it, hopefully a bf3 admin will respond) is one place, but by your own admission is seems that guy trolled others into starting a votekick on you, which requires no proof at all. Calling out someone in chat for hacking usually serves no purpose and on a server with a votekick (like our bf3 one) it can have negative results, as you have found out

With respect to the profile you send me, if it was mine from an old account which hacked me and I lost everything, if you realize it is from 2014, therefore those data no longer apply. the server still doesn't let me in

I didn't send you any profile, I think you are missing the point, a voteban on bf4 has nothing to do with stats, it is intended to be used on suspected cheaters, but can get diverted and regular players can get temp banned by it.

I banned him. Asked and answered in his ban appeal thread. And in the PM he sent. No. Not happening. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back