Ban Appeal

big_scrungo69

User name: big_scrungo69

What is your in game ALIAS(es) big_scrungo69

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on "###ALL RUSH MAPS | VOTE | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM"

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Oct 25, 2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I misspelled the word "rushing" when playing the game, I was quickly typing and didn't check before I sent. The word I said (and the word that got me auto-banned) was "rushnig"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I legitimately did not mean for this confusion, and I have no intention of ever saying those kinds of words to other people or in general. I wasn't trying to test the filter or get any message across. I just had a misspell and I am sorry for the trouble. The reason I'm appealing for this ban so late after my time of ban was because this server was the only one I play on in BF4. I just quit after that, I was pretty upset. I hope you guys understand. I hope to play on your servers again. Thank you.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Back