Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethEffect

User name: SethEffect

What is your in game ALIAS(es) SangreLibre

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 9:00 PM 11/12/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Voteban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Suspected hacker started a voteban on me after I accused him of hacking. People voted because they weren't really sure what was being voted on. He simply said they were voting on a hacker and people went along with it.

Any additional comments you would like to add? If you look at my stats I clearly don't hack. Been playing on your server for years. Thank you for your time.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Should be temporary. Try again tonight.

Looks like I'm still banned. Is there anything I can do here? Or maybe an ETA on the duration of the ban?

Still banned. Are these votebans permanent? Or do they last a certain amount of time?

So I was just gona wait this out but still banned. It's been a month. Can I get some help with this? Again the name is SangreLibre.

Can I get any help with this? By all accounts the votebans should be temporary. Is it something on my end that's causing this?

I still find no ban for you in our system. Please post a screenshot of the ban message at the bottom of your screen.

Try again when the next round starts.

Been few months now and this is still an issue. Any idea whats causing this? Anything I can do on my end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back