GunnyDawk

User name: GunnyDawk

What is your in game ALIAS(es) GunnyDawk, or BrickMFTamland64

Which game is it? Battelfield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on BF4 TBGClan all servers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 1-2 weeks ago maybe

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I honestly have no clue I never typed anything in chat, it just won't let me join any of your servers it says kicked by Punkbustr [admin decision].

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm not sure if this is your ban or what but other servers work fine and on Battlelog it says it was an admin decision.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

We stopped streaming to GGC due to a bunch of false bans being implemented. Only way it would affect you is if it carried over to PB or BF4DB.

That seems to be the case with PB, I don't think I'm going to get anywhere with GGC based on the fact that their latest post was from Easter of 2018 so I guess this is just a lost cause. I've tried all of the Update PB and reinstall in tricks that I've seen online but none of them work do you think I have any hope of being unbanned from your servers?

I don't see any bans for your on BF4DB, PB, or on our servers. Can you screenshot the message you are getting?

I can't screenshot currently as I'm at work right now but here is the message that I copied and saved that pops up in the bottom of Battleog in red, when joining the server in game it only says that I have been kicked by PB.

PunkBuster kicked player 'GunnyDawk' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID d10559238c0c801cc4a0293e99c61c7a. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]

Where can you see my PBban at, I searched by guid on PBBans and BF4DB and both came up with no result for a ban on my account.

Oh Actually I see a BF4DB ban on there so I will appeal with them now.

Yeah appeal with bf4db because we stream to them. If anything changes let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back