Not open for further replies.

Subatmoic_Kill

BANNED
BANNED
User name: Subatmoic_Kill

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [Hawk]Subatomic_Kill

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on All BF4 MAPS CONQUEST/TGB CLAN/ BF4DB and PBBNS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4 pm Mountain Time -7:00 GMT

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Kicked by Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. So I think it was the slur script that accidentally banned me after I said: "WTF are you doing bro". Did not use any racial slurs or anything close to that, just said wtf you doing bro because some dude was trolling me in team transport.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am not actually sure I was banned, but i got kicked by punkbuster instantly after saying what I said, and i tried to join back, and it would kick me again, I do not get kicked from the Air maps only server, so I think it might be a punkbuster issue, but just wanted to send in this reuqest to be sure, and maybe get some help to fix it.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Oct 17, 2019 4:18:38 pm WTF YOU DOUNIG
gotta watch those ing words

A head admin will get to this when available

So I was just wondering how is it going about this appeal because air maps only server is kinda dead right now xD, and kind of want to play on all maps TGB server LOL.
0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back