Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrenalineClutch

User name: AdrenalineClutch

What is your in game ALIAS(es) AdrenalineClutch

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 10/15/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Automatic I assume

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I have no idea, it's acting as if I have hacks on or something and just auto banned me. I've never used hacks nor am I using them now

Any additional comments you would like to add? This is happening on every server I try to join, I get banned by punk buster. I really don't want to be banned on one of the only remaining servers

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I've updated my punk buster, and restarted everything and it still seems to be happening. Please help :(

You have been banned by PBBans for a game hack. Since we stream that server to them (PBBans), your fight is with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back