User name: fofo

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 97_FoFo_97

Which game is it? Bf4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ALL BF4 Maps Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 3/9/2019 6:58:15 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I do not

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Saying Racial slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am genuinely sorry for any harm I may have caused and for breaking the rules. I honestly don’t remember saying this and didn’t know I was banned. I have friends that play on my pc all the time and it may have been one of them but I am still sorry. I didn’t know I was banned until today when told by one of the ban managers. I just noticed it says slurs would never be lifted. Even if this is declined I do want to still say I’m sorry. I am genuinely not a hateful person and despise people who say racist things to be edgy or think its funny.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

As I stated in your previous post, this will not be lifted. Your remorse is noted.

@TrunkMonkey did you miss the sticky about only posting in reports/appealswith relevant information? Did you also miss the previous post where Mac gave the exact sentence used by the player? Do you understand that the servers wipes data after a certain period of time?

Stay off of ban appeal threads, you will look less like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back