Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GobBles

User name: GobBles

What is your in game ALIAS(es) GobBlesAmericus / Horsemanlet (current)

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on # LOCKER | TBGCLAN.COM | NO LAG #7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Sometime list past April? Not sure

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Automatic ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Racial slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? Before you go ahead and slap a deny on this appeal, I'd just like to apologize for what I said. I understand that bans for racial slurs can never be lifted, but I ask kindly that I may be given another chance. I've since put on some big boy pants and have realized my faults.
I can get pretty spicy when playing the game, which is something I am trying to work on.
If you lift the ban, I promise to not say any more stupid shit, and if I do, you reserve the right to slap me IRL (or just perm ban me, whatever works for ya). Gosh bless.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I will just say, we get so many of these appeals that are just sarcastic, ridiculous, or down right hard to read.

Your appeal is the first one I've seen in at least a year that appears to be very genuine. Doesn't change the consequence and our rules, but maybe it will open your eyes to the toxicity of racism and your heart.

Appeal denied -- best of luck in the attitude adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back