Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

v-jet

User name: v-jet

What is your in game ALIAS(es) v-jet

Which game is it? Squad

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970116815/

Server name that you were banned on TBG Warzone Chicago

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 2019-08-25. Around 23:05 swedish time.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Don't recall. Got auto message.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. TK's.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was using a rocket techie the whole round, and tried to be as careful as possible (shooting away from friendlies). I warned before i shot the rockets, and told other SL's to watch out on firemissions/mortarmarkers. Blueberries kept running close to my firemissions, despite the mortar markers. It wasn't on purpose. I am sorry about the TK's, and would never do that on purpose.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
Looks like it was a squad ban and not our server. Nothing we can do about that. Just have to wait for it to lift.

Looks like it was a squad ban and not our server. Nothing we can do about that. Just have to wait for it to lift.

Ok, thx for the reply. Do you know how long is one of these bans by Squad game? I got the round recorded if somebody needs to take a look at it.

Never mind, it seems to work again. I will be extra careful next time i get my hands on a rocket techie.
Sorry for TK's again.

Just FYI @v-jet TK bans are 48 hours, then auto lifted. We can technically remove it manually, but it's easier to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back