User name: Dank| Slayer of weeb

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Haze Dank| Slayer of Weeb

Which game is it? Squad

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG clan, warzone chicago

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Thursday/August 15 at approx 10am

Admin that banned you (If you remember) unsure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. supposed griefing

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was pushing with my squad on fools road and i was dropping mines, during the game a spg truck drove up to us at the warehouse to the East of GB spawn. as i lay down mines, i check the map to see if any vehicles are coming and i drop the mine. Im standing on top of a mine as a friendly vehicle approaches and tries to run me over. I SCREAMED in local that there is a mine on my position, doesnt listen. An SL and 2 blueberries drove straight into me and blew up. I apologized in chat for it, and i was typing that they tried to run me over i was kicked. I tried to rejoin but i was auto-kicked, therefore im not sure if it its a ban or an active admin consistently kicking me.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Did you get a kick message? Post a screenshot of the kick message.

@Destructor i dont have a pic but ill try to rejoin and post a pic if it pops up again but when i did try to rejoin all it said was (reason for kick= griefing), ill try and rejoin in a sec and ill repost

Ok, a senior admin will review the situation, be patient most of them are at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back