User name: Carleatshands

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Carleatshands

Which game is it? Squad

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Carleatshands

Server name that you were banned on TBGclan.com | WARZONE | CHICAGO

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 7/9/2019 3:30pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Don't remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. TeamKill

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was banned for a teamkill another player did. I was in the commander seat when someone in the gunner seat destroyed a full vehicle ahead of us. The actual shooter was Young Crisp and it's even caught on a streamer's VOD. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/450343701 Starts at 6:38:00

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

06:39 on the video, I banned you for 3 days. We do not condone that behavior. I do appreciate the stream and the information, Young Crisp will be dealt with as well.

Young Crisp was auto-banned the second he destroyed the truck (@ 06:39, he is the other guy talking to the streamer on Discord). Me and the driver were trying to figure out what was going on. @ 06:44 the Streamer tells Young Crisp that I was banned for what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back