Estebantr

User name: Estebantr

What is your in game ALIAS(es) erictr30

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ALL BF4 MAPS CONQ / BF4DB/PBBANS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Today

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i was talking with a guy about my family and i said that im 20% lebanese and 15% sephardic jew and get insta banned ( i did a genetic test)

Any additional comments you would like to add? i guess that the word jew is labelled as racial slur for a weird reason , i cant talk about my own race?

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Cool story, but on that server alone you also said this:

Jun 14, 2019 7:55:43 pm say it with M ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS CONQ | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS
Jun 14, 2019 7:56:00 pm mig3r ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS CONQ | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS
Jun 14, 2019 7:56:10 pm something like migger ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS CONQ | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS
Jun 19, 2019 10:26:09 pm can i say the N word? ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS CONQ | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS
Jun 20, 2019 3:52:42 pm 20% lebanese 10% north african / sefardian jew ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL BF4 MAPS CONQ | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PBBANS

Meanwhile, 2 weeks ago on another one of our servers you got banned for saying this:

Jun 8, 2019 4:34:08 pmi feel like a jew in germnay! ! ! ! ALL BF4 RUSH MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM | BF4DB/PPBANS

@Irishian88J @TruFreelancer

We've got a repeat offender here. Care to show him his prize?

mmmm yeah i can say it and its funny to me because im 40% african , my grandmother in my dad side was black and i live in colombia for god sake

if you dont believe me i can show you my genetic test , my ID with my name and my nacionality , a photo of my arms with tanned skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back