BreakEmAwf

User name: BreakEmAwf

What is your in game ALIAS(es) BreakEmAwf

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on BF2/BF3 Maps, BF4 Air maps server

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 6/9/19

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. My nephew sometimes plays on my account. I wouldnt have any idea why he would get banned though.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Love the servers

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Not seeing any BF4DB bans, PBBans. The only chat I found on the two servers was calling people fgt, hack, and the like. Can you post a shot of the message?

Not seeing any BF4DB bans, PBBans. The only chat I found on the two servers was calling people fgt, hack, and the like. Can you post a shot of the message?
Oh thats nice. I wont make an excuse, but Ill have a chat with my nephew. Let me see what I can find.

Thanks for looking into it.

@BreakEmAwf Stuff like that wouldn't get you banned and you should be able to connect to our servers. Can you screenshot the message you are getting when you get kicked?

I was going to try but my daughter decided to say “F nap time”.

Blues game soon and then I’ll get on later. Appreciate you guys responding. I’ll def be on more since Im done with school for the moment.

@BreakEmAwf Stuff like that wouldn't get you banned and you should be able to connect to our servers. Can you screenshot the message you are getting when you get kicked?

Was just kicked from the "ALL BF4 MAPS" server and the message only said "You were kicked by Punkbuster". Is it because I have a firewall or something? From what I remember, PB is a POS. At least it was back in the day when it first came out.

Is it a pop up on the middle of the screen or a red bar at the bottom of it?

Yeah. I tried to screen it, didn’t get it. It started loading then went blank screen with the cursor in the top right blinking for 20 seconds then told me I was kicked by pUbkbuster. I just played on the OP Metro server for like 20 mins just fine. Once my kiddo ships off to grandmas I’ll try before I head to work.

Back