maniakback44

User name: maniakback44

What is your in game ALIAS(es) maniakback44

Which game is it? Battlefield4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on The only TBG Rush server

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Roughly a month ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) TruFreelancer

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Some guys were using mortars in the back on rush which is a good strategy and as a joke I ran by and put an M2 Slam on the Mortar.... I then kept running to go attack the objective and I got banned

Any additional comments you would like to add? It was stupid. I get it. But you guys have the only good rush server and I would really like to be able to play on it again.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

If you are honest about this story then I will lift the ban. You were repeated placing them on mortars(not once) and the second they were placed you had someone on the other team exploding them. The timing and process weren't coincidental, tell me who were you coordinating with on the other team and this ban gets lifted.

I promise I was not working with anyone else.... placing M2 Slams on a mortar blows up the mortar when fired... I have the video as a recording as well showing me running away after placing the slam... no one else was involved, it just blew up when you fired.

If you are honest about this story then I will lift the ban. You were repeated placing them on mortars(not once) and the second they were placed you had someone on the other team exploding them. The timing and process weren't coincidental, tell me who were you coordinating with on the other team and this ban gets lifted.
any updates?

I am away at this moment and it seems @TruFreelancer was the banning admin. I tagged him again. This may have just slip through the cracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back