Not open for further replies.

Omar20v

User name: Omar20v

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Omar20v

Which game is it? battlefield 4 HC

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Omar20v

Server name that you were banned on TBG hc server

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned sunday may 12

Admin that banned you (If you remember) racial slur?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. banned for using a nickname for my self with the word "jew" on it

Any additional comments you would like to add? hello! happened just know... playing in the HC server, used two hashtags to indentify my self" #bigdickenergy #theBearJew (from a movie) and got banned.. is the word Jew a slur? :s

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

that was that girl, camping in the AA the entire game in UNCAP. went with the tank to move her, (not to tk her) and she made a video twisting the story*. i suggest whoever to check the batlelogs before accusing me just out of a random player making post. if you dont believe me, just check the logs or however you can check past gameplays. i been playing HC for a long time.. i really wish more admins were active on the HC servers... so things wont get twisted so people can frame whoever are not liked by a particular player "just because"

Last edited:
I can vouch for Omar20V.

He made a movie reference to Inglorious Basterds and "The Bear Jew" character. It wasn't derogatory in any way.

It was a mistake and he got caught up in the ban script.

He also has a Menorah as his Battlefield Logo. So he can't be self-racist. lol.

I can vouch for Omar20V.

He made a movie reference to Inglorious Basterds and "The Bear Jew" character. It wasn't derogatory in any way.

hahaha yooo!!! how did you made it in that round??? glad you catched what i was sayng but i think they dont like me here who knows.

I can vouch for Omar20V.

I always loved that movie, quentin tarantino is a genius..

I can vouch for Omar20V.

I always loved that movie, quentin tarantino is a genius..

The thing is i don't see how the word "jew" is a racial slur, it's just a short for Jewish, saying the race can't be really looked as a slur, i'm Italian, if i say, Italian, on the sever is that going to ban me? how ever it all depends on how you use it, Hell adam sandler has a song about Jews with the word in it, he is jewish.
how ever if you say something like watch out he may jew you, meaning short change you, , then that is def racial..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back