TFEcho11

User name: TFEcho11

What is your in game ALIAS(es) TFEcho11

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TBG All Maps Conquest HC

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 28 April 2019. Unknown Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) N/A

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. TK Toxic Server Member. One Time Offense

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was banned for TK'ing RatPaw one time because of his overall toxic behavior and illegitimate play style. The footage recorded is one sided and doesn't show his play for the hours before this occured. My teammate and I had reached our limit with his BS and decided to TK him one time and destroy his ammo boxes while he was in spawn camping with UCAV. One time offense and Perm ban was received. Requesting appeal.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

It is a temp ban, but l want to know why you get so upset over other people's play style?

Coming on here to appeal your ban and accusing other players of being toxic(which is ironic after reading your chat) doesn't seem the best way to go about things.

Now I know why you PMed me

It is not your place to dictate how others are allowed to play their game.

I banned you for a few days that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back