platypusman10

User name: platypusman10

What is your in game ALIAS(es) platypusman10

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TGB hardcore

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/23/19

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no one

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i said jew in the religion term and im fucking banned

Any additional comments you would like to add? this is fucking dumb for me being banned for saying a religion in a non racial way...

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

User name: platypusman10

What is your in game ALIAS(es) platypusman10

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on TGB hardcore

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/23/19

Admin that banned you (If you remember) no one

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. i said jew in the religion term and im fucking banned

Any additional comments you would like to add? this is fucking dumb for me being banned for saying a religion in a non racial way...

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I did the same thing, I thought someone was kidding of it, so I said it and I was banned. Pretty stupid but oh well

Thats not our fault. And if I were you, i'd drop the "fucking this or fucking that" because one ban can turn into all server ban with just a few clicks.

Now lets get to the point, first of all its TBG not TGB

Second, what is the purpose of saying " jews plush lamb = bacon??? "

Explain

making bacon said his mom was jewish and his dad was a lamb so i asked how does a jew plus lamb make bacon? how come he didnt get ban for saying jewish?

Because Jewish is not commonly word used to be racist in chat. It's the word Jews. There are 200+ examples of how the word jews can be used as a slur in our banlists . I dont need to provide you with examples. Take my word for it.

Since it does not sound to be racist, I will lift the ban.

In the future, know the filter exists.

That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back