Fabino

User name: Fabino

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Fabino0

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Origins: Fabino0

Server name that you were banned on BF4DB/PBBANS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5:30

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Script auto banned me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I wasn't directing it towards anyone. or was trying to insult anyone in any way, but the exact quote that I made was "stfu and kiss me nigga"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I wasn't aware I was on a server that had a script that will ban according to certain words, But although that isn't much of an excuse. People were bickering in the chat and I made a statement, I don't ever in online games start fights or insult anyone in any way, I just made an error.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I obviously wasn't testing the filter, Or trolling. It was a one time offense that if I was aware it was an offense in the server I was playing on, I wouldn't have made. If the chat gave me a warning first stating if I were to ever do that again I would be eternally banned I would obviously never make another comment like that. But it was a mistake on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back