Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nills999

User name: nills999

What is your in game ALIAS(es) nills999

Which game is it? Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) N/A

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 04/18/2019 01:30 zulu

Admin that banned you (If you remember) autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. accidently said "Y'all Niggas"

Any additional comments you would like to add? First, I would like to apologize. I'm sorry. As I often crush while playing BF3 on your glorious server, I listen to hip-hop. On this fateful evening, whence I was banned, I was singing to myself as I played on your server. Prior chat was very aggressive and mean spirited, and I let that corruption into my soul. A very urban chat "Y'all mofos in the tanks are mad asf, i bet!" while I was singing some Drake bobbing my head. With no thought and unheeded warnings of autobaning, I typed my venturesome text "Y'all N@#$$" thinking it as an alliterative retort. It won't happen again. In fact, I contemplating enjoying to classical piano to rid myself of such disgusting retorts and replies. So, on this Easter weekend in 2019 anno dommni, I ask for a reprieve on my crushing pennance. Thank you

I shall contemplate my life and weep. Thank you for your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back