Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoS_Red_x

User name: KoS_Red_x

What is your in game ALIAS(es) KoS_Red_x

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) Own game on origin

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! HARDCORE ALL MAPS + DLC CONQUEST TBGCLAN.COM VOTE

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 04/09/2019 3:14PM GMT (-7) Mountain Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Was playing with FAWXY and we had just squaded up and were fighting for heli on D on the map Hangar 21 and when we finally took D after a 5-10 minute battle of not having the helicopter i wrote in SQUAD chat "Ni**a we made it" Quoting drakes song with soulja boy literally as soon as we got the helicopter being a complete retard forgetting about the Chat filter. It was only me FAWXY and my irl friend in the squad.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I am by no means a racist person nor would i ever use racist comments in all chat or in general. It was just a heat of the moment comment that i completely forgot about chat filters nor did i think they would apply to squad chat for whatever reason. I play on this server quite regularly and really hope you will see this appeal through because this is the only HC-CQ server available and is one of my favourite servers by far. I have no reason to be an idiot like that again and i sincerely apologize for saying what i had said in the first place.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted. Understood.

download (2).png
Like i said, this is my favourite server, i only play here. I rarely play on other servers. Only other one really being the GMH TDM server. I understand the ZERO RACISM tolerance, i understand trying to troll the filter. I was not trying to do either, it was just a stupid mistake in which i regret very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back