Ban Appeal

13nour

User name: 13nour

What is your in game ALIAS(es) 13nour

Which game is it? BF4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER 60HZ | BF4DB/PPBANS | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned
Admin that banned you (If you remember) NO real admin it was Auto-admin -
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for.
Any additional comments you would like to add? i was chatting with my friend and i said what you see in chat then i got banned

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Post the battlelog for that round please.

a weird thing that happened as well that i didnt get a BL report after that match ( possibly because i treid to rejoin a couple of times )
me and WombatMuffins were talking about this. if you like to see the chat as proof but it would be nice of you if you believe me by not reading a private conversation

btw i didnt get a report after the round ends
do you know why
WombatMuffins 2019-04-07
Hm, you should have.
You 2019-04-07
i wanna try to find myself in ur reports
WombatMuffins 2019-04-07
but it doesn't show you on my report either
You 2019-04-07
u see
so no need to take look there either
that stupid ban system
anyway wish u a nice day
i will play some heli now
WombatMuffins 2019-04-07
Hopefully you're able to get unbanned. Glad I could help at all haha.
Maybe we'll see each other around.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Right.

I didn't ask for a bunch of nonsense. I asked for a battlereport. One that has the name of the player in that round.

and i already answered you i didn't receive a BL report after this round.

could i get unbanned please i have been not playing in OL for a while...

We have lives, be patient please.
may i know how long this normally takes? guys, you can see the ban reason it is clearly a mistake or a misunderstanding from the auto-admin. like come on just unban me please.

Back