WheepingWhillow

User name: WheepingWhillow

What is your in game ALIAS(es) WheepingWhillow

Which game is it? battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on All tbg servers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned yesterday, not sure what time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) nope

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Guess I made someone mad

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm not really angry, just want a bit of an explanation. Someone can be super racist and get banned off of just one server, but I get banned for being critical of TBGs decisions off of every server? Okay I will admit I called someone retard, I'm sorry if thats against any hate rules you may have. Honestly I didn't even say anything all that bad or make any huge complaints against the server(s). Not really sure what's up but some clarification would be great.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

No explanation needed and you certainly did not make me mad that’s for sure.

You don’t like how the server operates boycott the server. But don’t come into our server disrespecting our members while playing. Can’t have both ways and won’t be tolerated.

You know exactly why you were banned including your homeboy whatever is his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back