bnbsubpar

User name: bnbsubpar

What is your in game ALIAS(es) bnbsubpar

Which game is it? battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 11:30 PM 2/6/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) server bot

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Made a reference to Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Spicolli)

Any additional comments you would like to add? I think this is the second time this has happened.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Like i said earlier, i think this has happened before. If that's the case maybe you could change your admin script to not kick someone after simply typing "Spic" and concluding after those four letters that I'm a racist bastard.

The script is not an artificial intelligence, it's a script. Spic is a slur and will be part of our forbidden list that will never change. If you can write a code specifically for procon the tool that runs bf4 rcon admin please do share.

I have attempted to add the word Spicolli to a whitelist that's the best you will get.

Lifted

Ban removed? Thanks man.
As far as code goes, I'll have too look to my old childhood day walkie talkies to see if they still have morse code on them.

Any way we could get the time in between rounds extended by maybe 30 seconds? By the time I go upstairs, in garage, light a cigarette and make a drink I get kicked. More often than not, this is how it happens.
All you can do is say no, right?

In order to shows as normal mode in your filter, we can’t extend the idle time or else it sets the server as “custom” and less people will be able to find the server on the browser. I believe it’s 5 minutes standard for all servers in order to show normal mode on browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back