Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhony_Be_Good_33

User name: Jhony_Be_Good_33

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Jhony_Be_Good_33

Which game is it? BF3

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80...4f733a3/CONQUEST-ALL-MAPS-NO-LAG-TBGCLAN-COM/

Server name that you were banned on ## CONQUEST ALL MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM ##

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 02/03/2019 3:00 am Central Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I did not know who banned me

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I do not know why I was banned, I'm not a cheater

Any additional comments you would like to add? nothing more, I don´t understand why I was banned

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

Last edited:
I've installed something recent that catches the players who very obvious with aimbots or get kills very quickly on the server.

It looks like it may have caught you here

Banlist 02/03/2019 01:02:25 GUIDTimedBanned EA_492xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA6FE119 [SUSPECTED CHEATING: Jhony_Be_Good_33 too many hs/k or k/min (CD - LiveCheck)] was banned from the server for 120 minutes

So you should be ok in 2 hours. I will see if I can tweak the plugin.

I don´t know what happened, in fact when I was banned I think had a score between 30-20, I also have a YouTube channel and I stream BF3 and other games on "YouTube / c / FPSShootersMex", I played a lot on your server and the average score that I have is like 40-23, I'm very good with sniper you can watch the broadcasts on my channel or live and I'm not a cheater, I've seen at least 3 players on your server that are cheaters eliminating the entire team from the base with scores of 140-3, thank you soo much for the response greetings :)

I am not showing any bans for you.

@Irishian88J can you take a second look?
I can now access the server, it seems that I was banned for 120 minutes by a new plugin but what happened was already clarified with Matt (FAST), I have a YouTube channel "YouTube / c / FPSShootersMex", I'm very good with sniper you can watch the broadcasts on my channel or live and I'm not a cheater, thank you for your response! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back