User name: tyler72372

What is your in game ALIAS(es) tyler72372

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on Operation Locker No Restrictions

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Server join

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autokicked

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. For no ping

Any additional comments you would like to add? My ping doesnt show on bf4 for some reason and i keep getting auto kicked for high ping but my ping is fine and never has trouble with it

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I cannot find you with the name you provided. Please double check the spelling of your alias.

It's there now because you just connected to our server for the first time. 29 minutes ago

Notice connect #1 and the time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190104-123836.png
    Screenshot_20190104-123836.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 9
You aren't using your own IP address. And you are linked to cheating account (probably because of the IP you are using). So until you do not come really forward with more information. This isn't going anywhere. Yes that isn't your own IP. This is probably why you are being booted for no ping.

And your account is very new. Why did you create a new account? What was your old account?

This leads me to believe something suspicious going on.

Im useing my phones hotspot so idk why it would be linked to a cheating ip and account is new because i just recently bought the game so its new because i am new lol im useing an application called pda net to hide tether useage from my provider if that has something to do with it. i dont have an old account but everytime i got kicked it was by ping enforcer because my ping wouldnt show but it shows on everyother game i just want to be able to play on servers with ping enforcer which is 99% of bf4 servers. and if you look at my bf4 stats you will see im far from a cheater lmao https://bf4stats.com/pc/tyler72372 tell me what kind of information you need and ill provide it

you now have a mobile IP yes but not when you registered the first time. Suspicious AF... I have already seen your terrible stats that doesnt mean you weren't cheating once upon a time.

You originally registered with this 166.173.57.118 ...which leads to the screenshot below. This looks like a shared IP aka VPN. Use a real static or dynamic IP and the server shouldn't boot you.

1546714195244.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back