Ban Appeal

sporkable

User name: Sporkable

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [TACO]sporkable

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! OPERATION LOCKER NO RESTRICTIONS | TBGCLAN.COM | 60 HZ

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Mid-day 1/1/2019

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Fast, probably.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Commenting on the hit registration or lack thereof (netgraph showing clientside hits with >50% being rejected by server)

Any additional comments you would like to add? A reason being listed for the kick/ban would be helpful. All I had was "kicked by punkbuster" in the game client. Did a reinstall/refresh of PB and continued to be kicked. Tried other servers and it was fine. Attempted to join from Battlelog and got the full reason in the red bar.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.

What is your in game ALIAS(es) [TvR]the-mighty-taco

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable)

Server name that you were banned on ! ! ! ! SECOND ASSAULT CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned: 2 months ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) the word filter on the server banned me.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for.

I used a banned word while talking with my team and trying to get them to PTFO, I won't use anymore offensive language in your server. Thanks.

Ban was well deserved. How many times do you have to come into our server that we pay for, disrespect it, and expect nothing to happen? I let that happen for quite some time and you were advised perhaps this server isnt for you. Of course, the complaining continues blaming the server for your issues.

Battlefield is known since 1942 to have spotty hit detection that's a given but there are many OTHER variables (Datacenter issues, DDOS, personal internet issues) that you fail to see case in the point, your own example :

"clientside hits with >50% being rejected by server"

Exactly client side, not server side. Sounds like you have bad routing to our IP...that something on your end not ours. We've been running the best gaming boxes from a reputable provider for years. We nor they can control your routing.

But sure, lets all join blame the server bandwagon.

Our specs this server is on:

Intel Xeon E3-1270v5 Skylake 3.6ghz Turbo to 4 ghz
Amount of RAM: 64 GB
SSD hard drive size:1000 GB
bandwidth:40000 GB

I have problem here and there but that's the game spotty detection...I have 0 issues racking up kills round after round. If it's really problematic with our server, you don't play on there.

Bottom line: There is a saying, you dont shit where you eat....and you certainly don't shit where TBG eats.

Why appeal when you hate playing on our server...this is from you today: "Hit registration on this server is maybe the worst I've ever experienced". How many times are you going to type something similar to this after a death?

Last edited:
Back