Not open for further replies.

Big Chungus

User name: Big Chungus

What is your in game ALIAS(es) Big Chungus

Which game is it? Squad

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) 76561198132608034

Server name that you were banned on TBG|chicago

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned Probably on 12/24/18 idk what for

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not sure, was offline.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. Says for being toxic and shit but i have no clue what i did besides playing the game and possibly shooting a teammate.(Late at night not all gameplay is of serious matters between certain people)

Any additional comments you would like to add? Nah, i play on the server alot and i personally have pretty good friends on the server that i see daily, and i genuinely enjoy the small community of people within the server. Would just see if i could get back in. Made an entire damn account on this website to see if I could.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

This is your history, but you are not currently baned it shows, when is last time you tried to join our server:

4:30 PM 11/21/2018
Player 123 was kicked (join a squad next time plz) by Silver_moon
8:35 PM 11/21/2018
Player 123 was kicked (Join a squad or be kicked so others may play) by Strawboss
11/25/2018
5:20 PM 11/25/2018
Player 123 was kicked (Multiple instance of trolling in chat 1 day ban) by
12/08/2018
3:45 PM 12/08/2018
Player 123 was kicked (AFK Sq Lead w/o the kit) by Deputy Swan.

12/09/2018
9:32 PM 12/09/2018
Player 123 was kicked (join a squad next time) by Silver_moon.

12/20/2018
5:40 PM 12/20/2018
Player Rilay was kicked (AFK) by Destructor-PPCLI.

Is there a reason I keep getting a msg stating I'm "Kicked by Punkbuster" or "Kicked by Admin"? I've been playing on this server for months (the Pearl Market only server) up to and including approximately 10hrs or less ago without incident. I don't chat in game, so I haven't said anything racist, etc., I've never cheated (I'm 45 and figure its useless to do so as I can't see how experiencing no challenge could be fun) so can someone explain to me why I cannot log on the !!!Pearl Market!!! server please?

wrong place, this is someone else's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back